Admissions FAQs

How do I apply to Felbry College School of Nursing?
Students wishing to pursue their nursing degree at Felbry College School of Nursing can either apply visiting the Admissions Office or by calling (614) 781-1085 or by requesting information here. Online students may apply using our online application located here.

Does Felbry College School of Nursing use quarters or semesters?
Felbry College School of Nursing’s campus classes operate on a semester system with terms in January, May and September. Start dates can be viewed here. Online classes start every two weeks throughout the year.

Is Felbry College accredited?
Yes. Felbry College School of Nursing is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)  to award a diploma in the Practical Nursing program, a diploma in the LPN to RN Bridge Nursing program,  and to award a degree in the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Nursing program. The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)  is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.

Can I apply to Felbry College School of Nursing with GED or High School Diploma?
Yes, you must be a high school graduate and submit a High School Certificate or have successfully passed the General Education Development Test (GED) and submit a General Education Development Certificate. Please note that each program has its own prerequisites.

How do I apply for Financial Aid?
The best way to apply for financial aid is by connecting with the Office of Financial Aid at Felbry College. Financial Aid Officers are available to discuss options and assist with your application. Prospective student can also go online to complete FAFSA. For more information, visit Financial Aid.

Where can I find tuition for programs?
Tuition information is available through the Felbry College Registrar’s Office. Admissions and college representatives are available to discuss degree programs, tuition information, and to assist you in applying to the College.

Where do I purchase books for class?
Felbry College operates a bookstore where students can purchase books for their respective programs. You can also purchase books from outside bookstores or online through publishers websites.

Where can I find courses and degree programs?
The Felbry College School of Nursing School Catalog is the best resource for this information. In addition, prospective students can learn more about programs and courses by contacting the Felbry College Admissions Office at (614) 781-1085.

Are all programs offered at the campus or online?
All our programs are currently offered on campus. Small classes allow for individualized attention, qualified instructors bring a wealth of knowledge to the classroom, focusing on your area of discipline, and a challenging curricula helps bring you toward your career goals.

Which programs are available online?
No online programs are offered now until further notice.

If I completed my PN education at a different school can I attend Felbry College to receive my RN?
Yes, you may begin the RN program provided you meet admission requirements.

Can I use my VA benefits at Felbry College?
Yes, we are approved for the use of VA benefits.

Do you accept transfer credits?
Yes, some general education courses may be transferred if the criteria identified in the School Catalog are met.

After I’ve decided that I’m ready to move forward with the admissions process, what are my next steps?
Once you have determined that Felbry College is going to be the best way for you to reach your career goals, you will need to submit an application and follow the admission process. To schedule an appointment, please call (614) 781-1085.

What kind of financial support do you have available?
Felbry College offers a variety of financial supports to our students including flexible payment plans, grants for education for qualified students and through other organizations such as the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Job & Family Services (JFS) and Central Ohio Workforce Investment Corporation (COWIC). We also are approved for accepting VA educational benefits for our students. Please call our office at (614) 781-1085 for more information.

College Catalog 2019