- Schedule a visit to the campus to speak with an admission representative and tour the facility.
- Complete an application form with the required registration fee.
- Schedule for the entrance exam if your program of interest requires one.
- Required items are; – A valid driver’s license is required for identification.
– Proof of US residency – US passport, Alien Registration card (Green Card).
– Social security card.
- Submit required documents as listed in admissions criteria
- Apply for Financial Aid at fafsa.ed.gov. The school code is 042350.
- Schedule an admission interview with a designated Felbry College faculty member.
- Schedule a financial interview with the finance department to discuss various payment options available and develop an individual fees plan.
- Plan to attend the required orientation session once you have received your offer letter.
Call us today